2.1 Primary and Secondary Purposes. We collect your personal information to lawfully carry out our functions and activities including to:
process and deliver Products and Services to you;
provide you with information about the Products and Services you requested or inquired about;
personalise and customise your experiences with us;
help us meet our warranty obligations;
help us assess an application submitted by you or on your behalf in relation to your employment with Frostbland;
help us review, manage and enhance our Products and Services and develop insights used in reports or other content developed by us;
communicate with you, including by email, mobile and in-application notifications;
to process payments and administer your account, including to send you account related reminders;
investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect you have breached any relevant terms; or
as required or permitted by any law.
- WHAT WE collect
- Personal information we collect about you may include identification information such as your name, address, email address, phone number(s), financial and payment information and such other information necessary or convenient for delivering our Products and Services. We also may collect additional information as part of our collection of Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Technical, Marketing and Communications, Client and Profile information used for the Primary and Secondary Purposes.
- We typically only collect personal information about you from you. However, if we collect personal information about you from someone other than you, and it would not be reasonable for you to expect us to have collected that personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware that we have collected the relevant personal information.
- We will only collect, store, use or disclose your sensitive information with your consent.
- Failure to collect information
- Consequences. If you do not provide us with the personal information we request, or if that information is incomplete or inaccurate, we may not be able to provide our Products and Services to you.
- How we disclose. We may disclose personal information and you consent to us disclosing such personal information to:
- third parties engaged by us to perform functions or provide Products and Services on our behalf;
- relevant regulatory bodies in the industry in which we or you operate;
- our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- our Related Bodies Corporate;
- persons authorised by you to receive information held by us, including to those individuals that you authorise us to provide information to via the Platforms;
- a government authority, law enforcement agency, pursuant to a court order or as otherwise required by law; or
- a party to a transaction involving the sale of our business or its assets.
- Overseas disclosure
- We may disclose personal information to external service providers located overseas so that they can provide us with services in connection with the operation of our business, such business support services (including the facilitation of correspondence), and data storage as well as to our authorised distributors located overseas to enable us to provide our Products and Services to you.
- information that we collect and the reasons for its collection;
- overseas disclosure of your personal information;
- how you may access and correct the personal information we hold about you; and
- how you may lodge a complaint about a breach of the APPs, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
- Please forward all correspondence in respect of this Personal Information Collection Statement to:
Frostbland Pty Ltd
47-53 Moxon Rd
Punchbowl, NSW 2196
Pl: +61 2 8709 8800
- Interpretation + Definitions
- Personal pronouns: Except where the context otherwise provides or requires:
- the terms we, us or our refers to Frostbland; and
- the terms you or your refers to a user of the Platforms and/or a customer to whom we provide the Products and Services.
- Terms italicised and defined in the Privacy Act have the meaning given to them in the Privacy Act.
- Defined terms: In this Personal Information Collection Statement unless otherwise provided, the following terms shall have their meaning as specified:
APPs means any of the Australian Privacy Principles set out in Schedule 1 of the Privacy Act.
Platforms means all or any of the relevant platforms, electronic interfaces and websites that are owned, provided and/or operated from time to time by us (including but not limited to the Website), regardless of how those websites are accessed by users (including via the internet, mobile phone, mobile applications or any other device or other means).
Personal Information Collection Statement means this personal information collection statement.
Primary and Secondary Purposes means any of the primary and secondary purposes listed at clause 2.1.
Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended from time to time.
Products include natural cosmetics, beauty supply & personal care products, and any other goods advertised on our Website from time to time.
Related Bodies Corporate has the meaning given to that term in section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Services includes means marketing and distribution services, and other services advertised on our Website from time to time.
Website means https://www.frostbland.com.au and any other websites established and used by us from time to time.